the company Garda Haus Srl, with registered office at Via Antonio Meucci 77 - 25080 Padenghe Sul Garda (BS) (hereinafter, the "Company"), is the Data Controller of the data you provide when registering on the website, or in any case acquired during the provision of services to which you have access. You can send requests or communications to the Data Controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to the site does not require you to enter your personal details. For the possible use of the online service 'contacts' and to have access to other additional services, you will have to enter your personal data in special sections of the site.
The data entered will be processed using security measures that are appropriate to current technological standards and in compliance with the obligations set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR"). In accordance with the aforementioned regulations, such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and your rights. The following information relates only to this site and does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirecting links on the pages of our site. No data resulting from consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, we therefore provide you with the following information:
- The Company collects and processes your personal data for purposes necessary or instrumental to the provision of the services you have requested and provided through this site, including by communicating the data to third party companies referred to in Article 5 of this policy (appointed by the Company as data processors) for the purposes of technical and administrative management of the services. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of compiling personal data lists, bookkeeping, invoicing, creditor management for the fulfilment of all obligations under current regulations, statistical purposes, for communications, and additional services explicitly requested by you. The legal bases of the processing, depending on the case, may be your consent, the performance of a contract to which you are a party or the fulfilment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject in its capacity as Data Controller.
- The processing of your personal data may also be used: (a) to send you information and commercial offers regarding services similar to those you have purchased when accessing the Site, unless you object to such processing by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and, where you give your express consent, (b) to send you information and commercial offers, advertising and informative material, to carry out commercial communications, including interactive communications, and to engage in direct sales or placement of products or services, including those of third parties.
- The processing will be carried out both manually and using electronic instruments, in observance of all the precautions necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information.
- Your data may be processed within our Company by all the data processors appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations of the Privacy Law.
- The data may be communicated to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for processing connected with the fulfilment of administrative, accounting, commercial and management obligations linked to the ordinary course of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes; b) To public authorities and administrations for purposes connected with the fulfilment of legal obligations; c) Banks, financial institutions or other entities for which the transfer of data is necessary for the purposes of carrying out our Company's activities, in particular in relation to the fulfilment, by us, of contractual obligations undertaken towards you.
- Your personal data will be stored on the Company's servers located in the European Union. The Company does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will retain personal data relating to the performance of the contract for the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations, including tax obligations. Thereafter, personal data relating to the performance of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the period of limitation provided for by law in order to possibly assert or defend a right in court.
- The provision of your personal data is optional, it being understood that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the processing referred to in point 1 of this information notice will make it impossible for us to conclude the contract and provide any services requested and to fulfil legal obligations. In the event of refusal to process the personal data referred to in Section 2 of this information notice, processing will be limited to the full performance of the obligations arising from the provision of the services requested by you, as well as the fulfilment of the obligations provided for by laws, regulations and Community legislation.
- The data controller is SINIBALDI WINSTON, with registered office in Via Antonio Meucci 77 - 25080 Padenghe Sul Garda (BS). The list of any persons responsible for the processing of personal data is available at the offices of the Data Controller and may be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may at any time exercise your rights vis-à-vis the Data Controller, pursuant to Articles 15-22 GDPR, which we summarise below for your convenience. In particular, you have the right to obtain the cessation of processing in cases where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including in relation to services identical to those already purchased from our Company (so-called right of objection); to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data is processed, the period of processing and the persons to whom the data is communicated (so-called right of access); to obtain the rectification or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification); to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you in the following cases right of rectification); to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you in the following cases (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of the data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) you have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you if they are processed for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, please note that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to enable you to comply with a legal obligation or in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in court (the so-called right of deletion); to obtain that personal data concerning you be only stored without any other use of them in the following cases (a) you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful but you nevertheless object to the deletion of the personal data by us (c) the personal data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) you object to the processing and are awaiting verification as to whether or not our legitimate reasons for processing prevail over those of the data subject (c. d. right of restriction); to receive in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format the personal data concerning you processed by automated means, if they are processed pursuant to a contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called right of portability). We also remind you that you have the right to apply to the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (Piazza Venezia, 11 - 00187 Roma) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Users viewing the Site will see minimal amounts of information inserted into the devices in use, whether computers or mobile devices, in small text files called "cookies" saved in the directories used by the User's web browser. There are various types of cookies, some to make the use of the Site more effective, others to enable certain functionalities. By analysing them in detail, our cookies make it possible to: memorise the preferences entered by the visitor; avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit, such as user name and password; the processing is carried out by the Controller using automated tools. With the exception of technical cookies, which are strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is left to the will of the visitor who decides to browse the Site after having read the short-form information (so-called banner) and to use the services that involve the installation of cookies. The user can therefore avoid the installation of cookies, with the exception of technical cookies, by refraining from taking any action at the banner or through the special functions available on the various browsers, described in detail in this information notice.
Types of Cookies used by the Site
Technical Cookies (mandatory)
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly.
They are of two categories: persistent and session:
persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiry date;
session cookies: they are destroyed each time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly display the site and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting certain functionalities or the display of pages on the site).
Below is a list of all the cookies used by this Site:
Third party analytics cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the Site from users in an anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, traffic origins, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the Site. This type of cookie integrates functionality developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing Site content or for the use of third-party software services
services (such as software to generate maps and other software offering additional services). These cookies are sent from third party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
Third-party websites and services
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the Site. The Site will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the user's wishes. This type of cookie collects data in an anonymous form on the activity of users and how they arrived at the Site. Analytical cookies are sent by the Site itself or by third-party domains. The Site uses ShinyStat Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Sevendata S.p.A.
If you wish, you can opt-out by clicking on the button available at the following link: www.shinystat.com/it/opt-out.html.
ShinyStat™ Policy: www.shinystat.com/it/informativa_privacy_generale.html